Although not all smiles are immediately ready for tooth replacements if you have lost or missing teeth, it is important to begin thinking about which form of tooth replacement you want for your smile. One of the most successful and desired forms is called dental bridges, which provides a permanent replacement that links directly to other teeth in your mouth.
If you are considering using a dental bridge for your smile, you might be interested in the following:
– Usually, missing teeth can cause a person’s facial structure to sink in, which will make them look older and weaker than they truly are. Dental bridges can quickly restore your facial structure and return your natural dental profile.
– An ordinary dental bridge can last from ten years up to an entire lifetime but can be repaired or replaced as necessary.
– Dental bridges can replace lost or impaired functions caused by missing teeth, such as chewing, eating, and speaking functions.
– Dental bridges lower your chances of malocclusions and misalignments, which can often develop when there are teeth missing lost or out of place.
– Dental bridges foil other teeth from moving out of position, which can often occur when not all teeth are in place.
If you are missing any teeth, consider the benefits of dental bridges. James T. Voorhees, DDS remains committed to your oral health, and you are welcome to book an appointment with us by calling 913-888-2474. Stop by our dentist office in Lenexa, Kansas, and Dr. James Voorhees and our team will give you the treatment you need. It’s never too late to start taking steps to a healthier you.